Zhota from Unyielding
Reading the story inspired me a pretty cool thing to do. You can try by yourself. It goes like this:
1. Read Unyielding. It’s important. You got to understand the basics behind 1001 gods and tradition of choosing a patron god by every monk.
2. Create one of the 1001 gods. Imagine his/her name, element and 3 colors. Take those 2 gods from the story as examples:
Zaim, the god of the mountains / duty and resolution / brown, black, grey
Ymil, the god of the rivers / emotion and intuition / green, white, blue
3. Imagine the monk that would pick this god as patron. How would that monk look? How would act? How would train? What weapon would pick?
4. Go to the Skill Calculator and make a build for such monk.
5. Repeat how many times you wish. Be creative. Make thousands of gods. Have fun.